So, the pile you see here is only the yarn that needs to be crocheted before the end of the month… And maybe that’s not all of it.

Beyond April 1, I have a vest and another sweater with yarn already waiting in the wings. The upside is, that big pile of wool in the center of the photo is Lorna’s Laces new Green Line–100% organic merino in the gorgeous hand-dyed color “Dusk.” I can’t wait to dig my hook into it… So, I’ll probably be crocheting more than blogging over the next few weeks, but I’ll try and update with some preview shots as I can.

My friend Corrine is visiting next week. A few years ago, she taught me to knit and I taught her to crochet, and the last time she was here, I taught her to crochet socks. She’s told me that she has created a fun knit-crochet sock I’m looking forward to photographing for your viewing pleasure, and she’s also working on hairpin lace jewelry, so stay tuned!

A little bit of crocheting to do…

6 thoughts on “A little bit of crocheting to do…

• March 21, 2008 at 8:13 am

Wow that is a lot.. Maybe you can get your good friend Corrine to help ya!Looking forward to the pics

• March 21, 2008 at 12:30 pm

Looks like you have your hands full! Have a good time crocheting up a storm. Wish I lived closer I would come and sit with you and chat while we both crochet 😉

xoxox
    marly

P.s. Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!

• February 24, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Amy, I am making the Dusk Sweater in Interweave Crochet magazine Fall 2008 and have a question. Are the sleeves crocheted in the wrong side of the pattern?

• February 24, 2010 at 5:28 pm

Is the sleeve crocheted in the wrong side of the pattern in the Dusk Sweater in Interweave Crochet 2008?

• February 24, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Are the sleeves crocheted in the wrong side of the pattern in the Dusk Sweater Interweave Crochet 2008?

• February 25, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Hi Jo–thanks for your e-mail. The sleeves and body are crocheted in one
    piece.