“Susan Bates doesn’t deserve to be in a Lexie Barnes.”

(Emily meant a Lexie Barnes needle case). Emily is blissfully between Grad School and her new job and she agreed, thank goodness, to let me hire her to organize my studio, pre-move. She has declared, among other things, that “You don’t need any more circular needles!”

Emily is really, really good at organizing. Now that we’re done with the major clutter she’s excited to be down to the nitty gritty of sorting buttons and needles. I actually love this kind of task too, but with TNNA and the move approaching I am now much saner having a deculttering partner in crime.

Here’s Emily when she had finished the yarn cupboard:

IMG_7038.JPG

Overheard…

17 thoughts on “Overheard…

• Pingback: Marnie, speak! Good girl.

• Pingback: Marnie, speak! Good girl.

• May 29, 2008 at 11:01 pm

Excellent stash organization! You’re so lucky that your bins can close properly! Mine are overflowing and I refuse to buy more bins! Must use up stash!

• May 29, 2008 at 4:01 pm

• May 29, 2008 at 11:17 pm

Oh dear. I put all my hooks in a lexie barnes. I think everybody deserves a little lexie b. love. Though I have been wishing for more bamboo crochet hooks.

• May 29, 2008 at 4:17 pm

• May 30, 2008 at 3:37 am

Wow – can she do that at my house? I don’t have as much yarn, but it has taken over my bedroom.

• May 29, 2008 at 8:37 pm

• May 30, 2008 at 1:38 pm

That is so impressive…wow. Like, I want that closet…maybe she can come over and do my entire house 🙂

• May 30, 2008 at 6:38 am

• May 30, 2008 at 3:26 pm

Wow, that is so great! Good luck with your move. I remember those days … shipping 600 lbs… and then living with the 600 lbs for a few weeks. Reading what you son had to say … too funny! How cute!

• May 30, 2008 at 8:26 am

• May 30, 2008 at 5:05 pm

A craft studio organizer is about the coolest thing ever. I am so jealous.

By the way, you’ve been tagged because I am annoying like that.

• May 30, 2008 at 10:05 am

A craft studio organizer is about the coolest thing ever. I am so jealous.

By the way, you’ve been tagged because I am annoying like that.

• June 2, 2008 at 3:10 pm

I must sit down. The idea, the notion, the concept that a person might not need any more needles is making me feel just a little woozy. Surely you jest.

Good luck on your move.

• June 2, 2008 at 8:10 am

Good luck on your move.

• June 5, 2008 at 1:06 am

You don’t even know how many needles she has. Lol I’m jealous.