As promised before the yarn party, I’ve finally put the finishing touches on the patterns for Nhoj’s Raglan–an top-down crocheted men’s sweater, and the Antique Lace Shawl–a triangle lace crocheted shawl worked in one ball (plus oddments for the edging) of Knit One Crochet Too douceur et soie. More pictures for both the shawl and the sweater are on ravelry.

Without further ado…

Antique Lace Shawl
Antique Lace Shawl

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

——————————————————————

Men's raglan
Nhoj’s Raglan

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

Two New Patterns! – Men’s Raglan and Shawl

8 thoughts on “Two New Patterns! – Men’s Raglan and Shawl

• April 8, 2008 at 10:33 pm

That’s an awesome sweater!

• April 9, 2008 at 8:43 am

Both designs are fantastic! My husband would love the sweater and I love the shawl. Way to Go!

• April 9, 2008 at 8:48 am

that shawl is beautiful! I’m so glad I got to see it in person!

• April 9, 2008 at 12:19 pm

Hi, very nice shawl!
    You have been tagged by me, and now you should tag 7 more people and follow the rules.
    Greetings from Rome!

• April 11, 2008 at 4:21 am

Love the shawl and congrats on your “new digs”.

• April 11, 2008 at 11:21 am

Love the shawl and congrats on your “new digs”.

• April 19, 2008 at 6:30 pm

Could someone please tell me where to get the pattern for the scrubbies? I went to the link and I coudn’t understand anything on the page. I can see you read the symbols, but the numbers at the end of the rows don’t add up. Is there someplace on the internet with this pattern in pure english,

Thanks to anyone that has that information