I was trying to find an anatomical drawing or picture that included a designation for “armscye” which in garment construction has to do with the shape of the armhole, but it seems to also be a body measurement, according to my Standard Table of Body Measurements from ASTM. Google pointed me to this Chemical Company’s web site which, for some reason has a very comprehensive searchable online textile dictionary… Check it out! (Didn’t have my armscye, by the way, but lots of neat stuff)

Technorati Tags:

Where is your armscye?